Need adjustment program or software resetter for Epson Stylus Photo 1390, download here. To use this software is easy. The unique feature on this software is that is having facilities shipping setting in maintenance menu. This function is implementing in case of nozzle expulsion troubles caused by the transport. This function will have a cleaning process performed automatically when the printer is turned on.
Reset waste ink Counter using adjustment program Epson Stylus Photo 1390
- Turn on the Printer.
- Set date setting in your computer to 4 October 2007.
- Run Adjustment Program by clicking “AdjProg.exe”.
- Select Accept
- Select Particular adjustment mode
- Select “Waste ink pad counter – OK
- Click Initialization to reset current protection counter to “Zero”.
- Turn off printer and turn on again.
Resetter Epson Stylus Photo 1390